Call Now to Schedule a Hearing Test Today!
Stop by one of our two convenient locations to receive a free hearing test. Our team is well-versed in professionally identifying and measuring hearing loss to assess the type and degree of loss you may be experiencing. As seasoned professionals in the industry for over two decades, we urge everyone –especially those over the age of 55 – to have a hearing check completed as part of their routine healthcare. With one in five American’s experiencing hearing loss, the best way to keep cognitive function is to visit Sound Hearing Centers for a comprehensive hearing test.
Some Questions to Consider
If you suspect you have hearing loss or have been told by others you are experiencing hearing loss but are still unsure, we urge you to take a look at the following questions. Answering YES to several of these questions strongly suggests you would greatly benefit from scheduling a hearing test with Sound Hearing Centers as soon as possible.
- Do you feel depressed or anxious but don’t know why?
- Are you experiencing memory loss and attributing it to your natural aging process?
- Do you experience ringing or noises in your ears?
- Do you hear better with one ear than the other?
- Have any of your family members experienced hearing loss?
- Have you had any significant noise exposure at work or during recreation?
- Do you find it difficult to follow a conversation in a noisy or crowded room?
- Do you often feel that people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Does the inability to hear clearly cause you to avoid family or social gatherings?
- Do people complain about you listening to the TV or radio too loudly?
- Do you have trouble telling where sounds are coming from?
- Have family or friends suggested you may have hearing loss?
- Do you frequently ask people to repeat themselves in conversations?
- Are you experiencing balance issues?
Sound Hearing Centers Allows You to Live A Full Life
At our Merritt Island, Titusville or Fort Walton Beach, FL locations, allow the team at Sound Hearing Centers to perform a comprehensive, free of charge hearing evaluation and free listening demonstration. We want you to live a full life! Full of laughter, music, exciting conversations, chirping birds, and more sounds you can’t afford to miss. Take control of your quality of life and start on a path towards better overall health and wellness by having your hearing checked with our professionals.